cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Twali
New Contributor

Deleted my Family account, now I'm back to Free User - HELP!

I renewed my Premium subscription in May this year, and my next renewal date isn't until May 6, 2022.  Today I tried to use LastPass on another device, and it showed my account as Free.  I logged in to my account and noticed it was a Family subscription, which I haven't used in years. As a result, I deleted the Family, and now my account is showing as Free.  I have emailed support, but is there anything I can do reverse to fix this error? 

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Deleted my Family account. Now I am back to free

Hi @FalconRich,

Please create a request for the support team who can help with this issue and get it fixed for your account: http://link.lastpass.com/community

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Deleted my Family account, now I'm back to Free User - HELP!

@Twali   We can re-activate your Premium subscription if you can confirm your identity through a LastPass support request here: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121 

Twali
New Contributor

Re: Deleted my Family account, now I'm back to Free User - HELP!

Thank you @AshC, I'll do that now.

FalconRich
New Contributor

Deleted my Family account. Now I am back to free

Hello, 

I paid for the lastpass premium in May of this year.  I have been getting messages to upgrade but thought I did so in May. While viewing my account I noticed that I was under a family plan so I removed that hoping to go back to premium. However, I am back to the free plan. How do I get my premium plan back. I have the invoice from May. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, Richard

Payment Information

ActiveExpires on: 10 May, 2022Automatic renewal: Enabled
Renewal Period
Annual
Cost
36.00 USD
Next Payment Due
2022-05-10
Cancel Auto-Renewal

Payment Method

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @FalconRich,

Please create a request for the support team who can help with this issue and get it fixed for your account: http://link.lastpass.com/community

View solution in original post

Twali
New Contributor

@RachelO - I have created a case and received a reply from the support team. I followed their instructions to fix the issue; however, it did not fix it, and my account is still showing as free. 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Twali,

If the steps that the support team provided did not resolve the issue on your account, please be sure to reply to any of the emails sent in regards to your support case to let the support team know, as only they have access to the correct system to get this issue resolved and let them know you're still experiencing this issue.

AlexStol
New Contributor

Hi there .... i have a similar problem .... there seems to be weird stuff happening around autorenewal. So i posted this case .... 

"We are premium users with automatic renewal. You have (a) not renewed us (b) seem to say we were family (we were not) (c) not allowing us to upgrade. Can you please fix this? A bit frustrating. We were early adopters of your platform. We used you via our other businesses too, but we are thinking of changing as we (along with some of our professional colleagues) keep having 'glitches'. Happy to discuss if you want to call 0XXXX. Meanwhile, can you please do the 'autorenewal' as was agreed with you guys previously."

This doesn't answer your question, but when i get a response will share with you and see if it helps 🙂