cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexanderRu
New Contributor

Disable automatic renewal of Premium subscription

I have been using the Lastpass service with a premium subscription for several years. A year ago I switched to using an alternative password storage service. The premium subscription was issued in 2019, and it was automatically renewed in 2020 (this was done without prior notice and without asking for my consent to renew the subscription).

In 2020, the subscription renewal took place in August, after which I canceled the automatic renewal.

But this year, the Lastpass service began to make attempts to apply auto-renewal and write off the cost of an annual subscription.

How can it be? Please disable auto-renewal from my account.

4 REPLIES 4
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Disable automatic renewal of Premium subscription

Hi @AlexanderRu,

Please be sure automatic renewal is disabled for LastPass here: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-cancel-automatic-renewal-for-lastpass-premium-...

Once that's complete, you should see auto-renewal is not enabled for your account.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
AlexanderRu
New Contributor

The proposed solutions do not suit me because I cannot turn off auto-renewal - it was turned off a year ago. And attempts to write off the renewal fee are taking place this year.

2021-09-10 11_56_11-LastPass - PAYMENT #19704781 — Mozilla Firefox.png2021-09-10 11_57_20-LastPass - My Account — Mozilla Firefox.png

AlexanderRu
New Contributor

The attempt to write off funds was repeated again

2021-09-11 15_17_02-LastPass - PAYMENT #19704781 — Mozilla Firefox.png

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @AlexanderRu,

If the funds have already been taken please create a ticket for the support team who will need to assist with any billing/payment related issues by scrolling down and clicking Contact Support at the bottom center of this page: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-cancel-automatic-renewal-for-lastpass-premium-...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!