cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Timmmy1
New Contributor

Error when trying to set up a Equivalent Domain - Subdomain issues

Hi all,

Are there issues with the ticketing system?

When I open a ticket (as a paying customer) I get a single reply. If I respond back, it is registered but I never here back until I open a new ticket and ask to look at the old one...

Is there some issue?

Kind regards,

Tim

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Issues with ticketing system? - have to open new ticket on every reply

Hi @Timmmy1,

I see that for your currently active support case, #14849685, the support team did receive your response and your support representative will reach out as soon as possible. From reviewing your case, could you provide more details about what you were looking to do? In your screenshot, it looks like you're trying to add an equivalent domain for services.logmein.com, but there's already an equivalent domain for *.logmein.com, which encompasses all subdomains for logmein.com (so services.logmein.com would be included and is why you're seeing that error.)

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Timmmy1
New Contributor

Hi @RachelO ,

Sorry for the late response! (Forum mails apparently  ended up in spam...).

Ok, I see the point...

I was just tried using the exact example from the documentation, since the discussion was going nowhere.

For the specific rules I'm trying to implement, I have a URL with host matching in place (Let's say domain1.com)

Then I try to enter equivalent sites: =sub1.domain1.com, =sub2.domain1.com which fails because they would be already equivalent. This should not be the case, as there is a matching rule to avoid this, no?

Likewise =sub1.domain1.com, domain2.com fails with a similar messages.

I'm happy to share the exact names in a private message.

FYI: A support representative indeed reached out to ask if it was working, I responded not and asked for further ideas/instructions. That was on 22 April.  Still waiting for a reply (again)...

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

When following the steps here to follow the specific syntax required for adding equivalent subdomains do you see this same error as well? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-manage-strict-equivalent-subdomains

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!