cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dplotts
New Contributor

Families as a Benefit

I'm trying to add the Families as a Benefit.  I've tried it with my personal account already linked to my business account, and without my personal account already linked.  I go through the process and enter my personal account email, password, and MFA code.  Then I get a get a box that takes me back to the first step of entering my email address, but says "Something went wrong. Try again!"  When I try again it is just a loop.  When I cancel out and go back to the status screen for benefits, I see that it says it's pending and to check my email.  However I never get the email.  

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Families as a Benefit

Hi @dplotts,

If you are still experiencing this issue please create a ticket for the support team who will need to assist. To do this, please scroll down and click Contact Support at the bottom center of this article: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-activate-my-lastpass-families-as-a-benefit-acc... 

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
dplotts
New Contributor

I did that first (16225376) two days ago, but the help so far has been just to tell me I need to claim the benefit, which is unhelpful since that is what I'm trying to do.  And the support rep is going to be out of the office for the next two days.

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for the information, as your support rep noted in their email sent to you, if you would like assistance right away we would recommend requesting a Callback from the support team by clicking Contact Support at the bottom center of this page, where you can request a callback from the team usually within less than 5 min: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-activate-my-lastpass-families-as-a-benefit-acc... 

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!