1) Navigate to this URL: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121
2) Click the "Contact Support" button at the bottom of the screen
3) Fill in your Name and e-mail address
4) The next page should give you an option to receive a call or e-mail (screenshot below)
Thanks for the directions.
I tried getting a call back, but I don't get that option. I only have the email option.
I found the solution to the problem: Drop lastpass and use Bitwarden. Looks similar to me. And free.
I am having the same problem. It continues to say "Free Account" under my name. And my phone won't populate my passwords. I have the invoice of my purchase.
I'm having the same issue.
If this doesn't get resolved soon, there may be a class action. You can't take money from people, guarantee a product and not provide it.
I have a solution that finally worked. Here's the process.
- Call them
- Tell the person who answers to transfer your call to the Lasspass billing department.
- The person initially answering at won't be able to give you the direct number to the lastpass department, and they won't be able to help you directly.
- Do not accept their proposal to leave your number and have someone call you back
- Do not accept any suggestion that they can only help by responding to emails.
- The call will be transferred, but often you will get a voicemail, where you can't leave a message, and it implies you have the wrong number or the department isn't a valid number.
- Hang up and try again in a few minutes.
- After about 5 tries, the person transferring the call must have got tired of me because on the next attempt, the phone was answered by a live person, able to help with Lastpass issues, and they were able to fully and immediately resolve the issues.
It appears that Logmein has purchased the company we used to know as Lastpass.
And the reputation of Logmein remains as bad as it always was.
I have turned off automatic renewals.
As another subscriber has said, "If I can't trust them with billing, how can I trust them with my passwords?"
I see an email that the support team sent to you about 20 hours ago asking if the steps the support team took resolved this issue for your account, if your issue is still not resolved please be sure to reply to any of the emails sent to you in regards to your support ticket letting them know this issue is not yet resolved and they will be able to assist further.
Hello I opened a support ticket on Tuesday, and have received exactly 1 response and else have been ignored.
1) Went to use app on phone, was asked to pick a device
2) thinking my sub may have expired subbed via Apple
3) realized I was not expired, now double subbed
4) entered ticket
5) saw posts about family plans, removed expired family trial
6) Support responds blaming me for subscribing via apple, that my sub worked fine before (it did not)
7) I cancel apple sub and update ticket
😎crickets ever since
Now i am concerned when you cut email support for free accounts I won't get answers anymore even though I am a paid customer.