cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Falcone7
New Contributor

Hi. cant log in

Hello, I can not enter my account. For almost 10 years I use Lastpass. There have never been problems with this. But today I have some issues with it.. I do not get letters to my mail.. I do not know what to do. (sorry  I know English badly, I used to google translator)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Hi. cant log in

Hi @KCW 

Verification links are good for about 2 hours, so if the one you have has expired you will need to try to sign in again to trigger a new one. Try signing in directly on the website instead of through the browser extension. Also, we only seed the verification email if the email and Master Password is correct, but we do not recognize the device or IP address that you are signing in from.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Falcone7 

The verification emails are being sent to you from this email address: do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com  Please search for any email from that address. If your email has a safe or approved sender list, please add that email address to it.

KCW
New Contributor

I KNOW my username and password. You locked me out of my account. The verify link says the link is  expired. Every attempt at getting back into my account has failed. This stinks.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @KCW 

Verification links are good for about 2 hours, so if the one you have has expired you will need to try to sign in again to trigger a new one. Try signing in directly on the website instead of through the browser extension. Also, we only seed the verification email if the email and Master Password is correct, but we do not recognize the device or IP address that you are signing in from.

View solution in original post

KCW
New Contributor

Thank you for helping!
KCW
New Contributor

p.s. I see no way to mark it accepted or give a kudos... so I wanted to do it here. KUDOS  GLENND!