cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrur2
New Contributor

How far back can you view account login history?

Is there any limitation by default limitation on account login history? I can only see the last 2 months or so.  I found a couple suspicious things in my account like the fact that another country connection was checked as allowed, and I didn't do that at least not on purpose.  I don't have any evidence in the last 2 months of any invalid logins, but when I changed my password later that day I got 3 failed login attempts from that country.  I'd like to go back in time to see if someone logged in earlier than that...

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How far back can you view account login history?

Hi @mrur2,

You can access your account history and set a specific date range to view logins between those dates. Here's an article showing how to access your account history and the different options, with screenshots showing where you can set your desired date range as well: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/lastpass-account-history-lp010014

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
mrur2
New Contributor

Thanks, 

I put a range of several years, but I still can only see the last two months.  

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for giving that a try, the login history should go back as far as the requested date ranges. If you're only seeing a couple months of history no matter the date range entered, this may be a bug. So that our team can get more specific details and hopefully fix this issue, could you submit a bug report following the steps here? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-report-a-bug-to-lastpass

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!