cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rafe1
New Contributor

I can't log in to my LastPass email account to verify my login, what do I do?

I created a Lastpass account with email X and when I try to log in, Lastpass sends a re-verification an email to this address. Unfortunately, when I try to log in to this email, Outlook says that address doesnt exist. So I probably mistyped the address when I created this email. Now I'm trying to find out what letter did I mistyped with the Outlook/Microsoft support but it might take many days.
The point is, I cant log in to my Lastpass account because I have no access to the email, even tho I know my Lastpass password. Can you contact me and disable that email re-verification so I can access my Lastpass account as soon as possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Locked out of my account

Hi @Rafe1,

If you do not have access to your email account and there is no way to recover access to your email account through your email provider, you will need to open a support ticket as they will need to assist further. So that we can create that ticket for you and so that you don't post any private account information publicly, could you send me a private message with an email address that the support team can contact you at, as well as the email address associated with your LastPass account? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rafe1
New Contributor

Even if I would get my Outlook account back, the email verifiation LastPass sends goes to a wrong address. So I have no way of changing the email address without accessing the LastPass account first. So I don't see any other option than for LastPass to disable the email verifcation for a moment so I can log in.

RachelO

Hi @Rafe1,

If you do not have access to your email account and there is no way to recover access to your email account through your email provider, you will need to open a support ticket as they will need to assist further. So that we can create that ticket for you and so that you don't post any private account information publicly, could you send me a private message with an email address that the support team can contact you at, as well as the email address associated with your LastPass account? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

View solution in original post

NSachs
New Contributor

I can't log into my email account to verify my LastPass login

LastPass wants me to verify my identify by opening an email. No problem! Except that I no longer use or have access to the account the email was sent to. I know my LastPass username and password, so all I need is for LastPass to let me verify my identity in some other way.

This is extremely frustrating and is creating all kinds of problems for me this week. Can anyone help?

Tags (1)
RachelO

Re: I can't log into my email account to verify my LastPass login

Hi @NSachs,

If you cannot access your email inbox but have permitted offline access in your account, you can log in offline to get a cached version of your LastPass Vault. Otherwise, you will need to recover access to your email address via your email provider, then prompt LastPass to send you another verification email.

ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-is-my-device-not-recognized-when-i-log-in-to-lastpa...