cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickie
New Contributor

I can't login my LastPass acount

Hi

I use LassPass on my mobile phone. But I can't loging in my account now. I follow all your step try to recover my account, but all fail. 

Below is what I did history for your reference. 

I had change my password couple days ago. And I use the password that iOS suggested. Unfortunately, something goes wrong, iOS lost my password, and I don't know why. So that I can't login my LassPass account anymore. 

I am going to recover my account by click "Trouble logging in", "Forgot Master Password" "Recover account"  "Recover with face ID". But it showed "Looks like something went wrong". 

I don't know what else I still can do.I really need to login my account, because many important password there. 

*Post edited by moderator to remove sensitive account information

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I can't login my LastPass acount

Hi @Rickie,

Great! We would recommend now that you're back in to LastPass to set up as many recovery options for LastPass as possible: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-set-up-all-account-recovery-options-for-lastpa...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Rickie,

I see that there are no available recovery one-time passwords for your account, which means most methods of account recovery will not work and is most likely why you are seeing an error when trying to recover using biometrics in the Lastpass app. I do see that you had generated a One-Time Password at some point, if you are able to locate that generated One-Time Password you can visit this link to enter that OTP and your account info to reset your master password.

Rickie
New Contributor

Hi RachelO

Thanks for your reply.  

Fortunately I recover my previous password in LastPass finally. It works to let me login now. 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Rickie,

Great! We would recommend now that you're back in to LastPass to set up as many recovery options for LastPass as possible: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-set-up-all-account-recovery-options-for-lastpa...

View solution in original post

Rickie
New Contributor

Hi @RachelO 

Thank you very much. 

I follow your suggestion to build up my recovery by those 4 recovery options. 

My activated device is mobile, So that I am not sure the option one : One Time Password is work for me or not. I follow the steps to login by web browser extension, but I don't know if it automatically generate the One Time Password or not. 

And I also followed the steps to build the recovery option #2-4. Hope I will not forget the password anymore.