cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

I purchased LastPass and now my vault is empty?

Hi,

I have seen some reports from LastPass customers that their vault is blank after upgrading from Free to Premium/Families. If you have LastPass free your vault data will continue to sync across your devices, even those that not part of the device type that is currently your default. In some cases after upgrading from Free to Premium or Families the vault remains blank at first, while this should correct itself when it syncs again there are things you can do to correct this immediately.

If you are having this issue we would like to gather some details from you before you try any of the steps below to correct this issue. Please comment on this thread and let us know:

• Where were you logged in at the time of the purchase? (extension? mobile? web?)

• Where are purchasing; online, iTunes or Google Play Store? 

• Are they doing re-login after purchase on the secondary device?

• Do you see the "restricted banner/popup" on the secondary device after the purchase? 

• Could you wait 5 minutes to see if the issue resolves itself?

To correct this issue:

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Tags (2)
31 REPLIES 31
conyr
New Contributor

Premium subscription AppStore doesn’t work

Hello
i bought the LastPass premium subscription via the AppStore to have my passwords on all my devices. When I go to my phone I have no password now and it tells me I am a free user. Yet I was debited by Apple. How do I do it?

Thanks
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Premium subscription AppStore doesn’t work

Hello, could you try these steps to see if that fixes this issue? In the app, tap Settings > Actions > Refresh Vault & Clear LastPass Cache. Log out and log back in. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app, restarting your device, then reinstalling.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Pinkroses40
New Contributor

Re: I purchased LastPass and now my vault is empty?

I upgraded from the Free Plan that I used from the LastPass app on my iPhone to the Family Plan.  After paying for the Family Plan, I logged in on my Mac.  Nothing was in my vault.  I contacted the support team and was told I needed to delete the app on my phone, restart the phone and download the app again.  I did that and now ALL MY INFO (VAULT) IS GONE.  I logged onto the Mac again - hoping and praying my VAULT Info. would be there and there was NO INFORMATION.    I have reached out SEVERAL TIMES requesting help, I even requested that my Vault Information be emailed to me and I would input the information myself.  NO ONE has contacted me.  This has been 7 days now.  To say the least - I am not happy.  I feel as though Last Pass took my money and I am not receiving any support let along access to my own information on 2 devices - which is what I plaid for.  I have asked several times to please respond, to please help with this and I have received NO response back.   I read what is posted in the "Community". I have tried those suggestions along what was asked of me when I first sent in my ticket for help.  Nothing has worked.  I was told by the tech that was handling my ticket that I should not worry about losing my information if it's gone after deleting the mobile app because my information (vault) is stored on your servers.  I am requesting that MY information be emailed to me immediately.  I have gone 7 days without having access to important information.  This is my case number 14982980.  

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Pinkroses40,

Sorry for any frustration. Please be aware that LastPass Customer Care has no way to access your Vault data or send you a copy of your Vault data under any circumstance. So that we can investigate further, could you send me a Private Message with your LastPass account email? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
aliainatx
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. 

In addition the online version of Last Pass shows some gibberish and not english

aliainatx
New Contributor

That did not work 

ferenc716
New Contributor

There are sites, but all passwords are empty now.

Darryl2
New Contributor

After going premium, no passwords in ios

So I just went Premium through my ios app and logged in as normal only to find that there are no passwords in my vault. I checked my pc and was relieved to see they are still there. It is definitely the same account as my PC made me log in again with master password and it was showing that the account is now Premium. Tried logging in and out on my iphone to still find empty vault. |Anyone know what is happening?

Darryl2
New Contributor

Re: After going premium, no passwords in ios

OK. So I uninstalled the lastpass app on ios then restarted my iphone and reinstalled the app. All passwords now showing up.

Phew.

Hope this might help someone else with similar problem.