cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I purchased LastPass and now my vault is empty?

Hi @StephanusAW

Please also be sure to respond to any emails in regards to your support case case to re-open the support ticket so that the team can assist further, as they will be able to investigate and assist further. I do see that you had also submitted a new support ticket today and this should be merged with your other support ticket for this issue as well and the support team will reach out to you via email as soon as possible with next steps or if they need any additional information.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
StephanusAW
Active Contributor

Re: I purchased LastPass and now my vault is empty?

Wilson from support got me sorted. Appreciated

mgatkin
New Contributor

All passwords gone on iPhone after subscribing to Premium

I've been using Lastpass Free edition for years on both my iPhone and my laptop.  I finally decided to upgrade to Premium.  I purchased the subscription from my iPhone, but when I logged in, I was prompted to create my first password.  I've already submitted a ticket to customer support.  I just thought I'd post my issue here in case I'm just doing something wrong and someone has seen this and knows how to fix it.  I can still see my passwords on my laptop, but I'm afraid to log out in case they go away there, too.  I've already exported my vault to a CSV file and attempted to export it to an encrypted Lastpass Vault (or whatever it was called).  Anyone have any suggestions?

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: All passwords gone on iPhone after subscribing to Premium

Hello, could you try these steps which should fix this issue? In the app, tap Settings > Actions > Refresh Vault & Clear LastPass Cache. Log out and log back in. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app, restarting your device, then reinstalling.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
mgatkin
New Contributor

Thanks for your response.  The issue seemed to have resolved itself.  I don't know if a vault refresh or a clearing or updating of the LastPass cache happened automatically or what, but, at some point over the weekend, I noticed it was just working.  This issue can be closed.  Thanks.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

@mgatkin Thank you for reporting back.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!