cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexcarry
New Contributor

Re: I purchased LastPass and now my vault is empty?

I updated from the Free Plan that I utilized from the LastPass application on my iPhone to the Family Plan. Subsequent to paying for the Family Plan, I signed in on my Mac. Nothing was in my vault. I reached the help group and was advised I expected to erase the application on my telephone, restart the telephone and download the application once more. I did that and presently ALL MY INFO (VAULT) IS GONE. I signed onto the Mac again - seeking divine intervention that my VAULT Info. would be there and there was NO INFORMATION. I have connected SEVERAL TIMES mentioning help, I even mentioned that my Vault Information be messaged to me and I would enter the data myself. Nobody has reached me. This has been 7 days now. Without a doubt - I am troubled. I feel like Last Pass took my cash and I am not getting any help let along admittance to my own data on 2 gadgets - which is the thing that I plaid for. I have requested that multiple times if it's not too much trouble, react, to kindly assist with this and I have gotten NO reaction back. I read what is posted "Locally". I have attempted those ideas along what was requested from me when I originally sent in my ticket for help. Nothing has worked. I was told by the tech that was taking care of my ticket that I ought not stress over losing my data in case it's followed erasing the portable application in light of the fact that my data (vault) is put away on your workers. I'm mentioning that MY data be messaged to me right away. I have gone 7 days without approaching significant data. This is my case number 14982980.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I purchased LastPass and now my vault is empty?

Hi @alexcarry,

Please be aware that LastPass cannot access or provide you any of your Vault data, as LastPass never has access to this information. I see that case number 14982980 was closed on May 13, 2021 as the support team did not receive a response to the email they sent requesting more information from you. Please create a new request with the support team by scrolling down and clicking Contact Support at the bottom center of this page to see if there's any way to retrieve lost Vault data: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/i-just-upgraded-to-lastpass-premium-and-my-vault-is-bla...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!