cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfkelley1900
New Contributor

Information disappearing from secure notes despite initially

For the last couple months there have been several occasions when I entered information into a secure note, save the note, then went back into the immediately and saw that the information had saved correctly, but then when I went in maybe around an hour later the information had disappeared and the note had reverted to its pre-update status. Some of the times when I entered the new information I may have been in offline mode, which I have enabled on my account, but then when I came back online the information was gone. I at one point got the idea that possibly I had made the note too long, and that's why the new information wasn't saving, so I deleted some content from the note and then added a small amount of content before saving, but this did not appear to solve the problem. Please help, thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Perfessor101
New Contributor

Re: Information disappearing from secure notes despite initially

Same for me on iOS in January 2021

Frustrating
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Perfessor101,

Could you try these steps to force a data sync and see if that fixes this issue?

• Click the LastPass icon in your browser > Account Options or click your email > Advanced > Refresh Sites then Clear Local Cache.
  • In the LastPass app, tap Settings > Actions > Refresh Vault & Clear LastPass Cache

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Perfessor101
New Contributor

How do I get online. I subscribe to last pass families, but you refuse my attempts to contact support. Highly frustrating and good reason for me to switch if this is the support level.
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Perfessor101,

When scrolling down and clicking Contact Support at the bottom center of this page: http://link.lastpass.com/community what error message do you see or what happens when trying to create a request for the support team? 

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!