cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lc31
New Contributor

Issue with LastPass Families renewal due to outdated/expired payment info

Hello
I had until two days ago a Fammily license. Since the renewal which failed due to outdated bank card, I am in the eyes of lastpass visibly nothing.
For example, it is not possible to have assistance. Here’s what LastPass says: For personal assistance provided 24 x 7 by the LastPass team, consider switching to Premium or Families.
I only ask that, only, still should we be able and know what he does.
In summary, please keep personal assistance at least one week after the account expires, especially in case of payment problems.
Don’t you think so?
Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Issue with LastPass Families renewal due to outdated/expired payment info

Hi @lc31,

Please see this pinned post in the community, which states: 

*If your paid account switches to Free for any reason at allyou can still open a support ticket:

• Go to the Support Site
  • At the bottom of every support article there is a Contact Support option, click on it
  • Enter your name and account email address
  • Click on the Submit a billing case link

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lc31
New Contributor

LastPass renew

Hello
I had up until two days ago a LastPass Family license. Since the renewal failed due to an expired credit card, I’ve been trying to renew this license.
A priori, I changed my credit card in the page "Status of your account
Account Information" (In French : État de votre compte - Informations de compte)

When I log in to the Family page: I get the message: "Your license has expired [Renew]" (In French : Votre licence a expiré - Renouveler) If I click on [Renew], I come across "You do not have permission to make this purchase - We’re sorry, you can’t make this purchase from your account. Please contact support." (In French : Vous n'avez pas l'autorisation de faire cet achat - Nous sommes désolés, vous ne pouvez pas faire cet achat depuis votre compte. Veuillez contacter l'assistance.)

What should I do?

Thank you

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Issue with LastPass Families renewal due to outdated/expired payment info

Hi @lc31,

Please see this pinned post in the community, which states: 

*If your paid account switches to Free for any reason at allyou can still open a support ticket:

• Go to the Support Site
  • At the bottom of every support article there is a Contact Support option, click on it
  • Enter your name and account email address
  • Click on the Submit a billing case link

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post