cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
13ILGal
New Contributor

LastPass icon is overlapping a fields "show/hide" button

I'm not sure how to get around the problem of firing my LastPass dashboard when the web developer of a log-in page puts the Show/Hide, or the "Forgot Password" button at the far right edge of the input box, which puts it right on top of the LP button that calls my stored data. I guess it's just copy/paste from my vault?

button.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Logging in over a "show/hide" button

Hello,

Our developers are aware of this issue and hope to release a fix for this overlapping issue in the future, as a workaround for now you can right-click the field and you should see a "LastPass" option in the right-click menu, which you can use to fill in the credentials for that site or you can also click the LastPass icon in your browser toolbar to fill the credentials for that site as well.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
gben01
New Contributor

Not sure if this issue is resolved and I missed how, but it's very annoying.

Can we not just toggle the lastpass icon to show on the left instead of the right under the 'show/hide' icon?

p5nyc
New Contributor

Yes changing the position would be helpful. It drives me crazy -- sometimes getting the lastpass icon to show vs all the other suggested fills (which I also sometimes use, so disabling is not a solution) my browser throws up there...