cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LastPass vault is unresponsive in the new Chrome 94.0

Hi @Hermione,

Apologies as we're not sure what troubleshooting you've tried so far, have you already tried uninstalling the LastPass extension and reinstalling from here then testing again? https://lastpass.com/download/

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Hermione
New Contributor

Sorry, I've been sick since I asked the question.   If I uninstall then reinstall LP will I keep my passwords?

RachelO

Hi @Hermione,

Yes, your LastPass Vault data is not stored on your device specifically but is stored securely in the cloud. If you log out or uninstall/reinstall LastPass or log in to LastPass on a new device your Vault data will be shown as soon as you log in. 

Hermione
New Contributor

First, I'm not using Chrome, I'm using Safari.   I uninstalled and reinstalled Lastpass and the Lastpass Safari extension and yet I am unable to activate the safari extension.   It is not showing up when I go to Safari - Preferences _ extensions.   It is not listed.   I have quit safari and reopened it 4 times.  Nothing.   Any suggestions?

RachelO

Hi @Hermione,

Could you double check that you have the LastPass Mac App downloaded from here: https://lastpass.com/download/ (the LastPass mac app includes the safari extension) 

Hermione
New Contributor

I did download it from there, uninstalled and reinstalled 2 or 3 times.   I spoke with support at LastPass and after trying several things to fix the problem, the person I spoke with confirmed that there is a known problem with the latest version of LP not working with the latest version of Safari, so I have switched to Firefox.   Thank you for your help!

LovelyLadyLucy
New Contributor

Re: LastPass in Chrome

One benefit from being an aol user is LastPass free. Does it now cost?
RachelO

Hi @LovelyLadyLucy,

There is still a LastPass Free option, to see features for each of the LastPass plans please see this page: https://www.lastpass.com/plans-and-pricing 

Hermione
New Contributor

There's a more robust version that I upgraded to several years ago and that's what I have been using.   If it were free I wouldn't be so irritated when it doesn't work as advertised