cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanDem
LastPass Contributor

Re: Lastpass blank window pop up in Safari

Greetings!  I am terribly sorry you are having issues with the safari extension. This is obviously not the experience we want people to have at all. We have people working on this now, and we will put out a release that fixes this issue as soon as possible. We will notify people here once that is fixed. Thank you

jstring
New Contributor

Sounds like all mac users have this problem.

I uninstalled my lastpass and installed version 4.60.0 and then disabled lastpass authenticator. Google authenticator is still enabled. Now works on all my laptops.

I had an older installer still in my downloads. Otherwise I couldn't find an official download location from lastpass servers for older versions.

Bitwarden looks very interesting. I may give it a go as this has been a royal pain.

chialberto
New Contributor

Please fix it ASAP.

Laspass on Mac is totally useless since weeks!!!

RobD5
New Contributor

Lastpass app v4.94.0 blank in Safari

How long is it going to take to get this fixed.  Have tried everything recomended so far, and nothing fixes this!

RobD5
New Contributor

Re: Lastpass blank window pop up

Same issue, and has been not working for days!!!

RobD5
New Contributor

Is it a good idea to load a previous version? Isn't there a risks of not having security updates from more recent versions?
jstring
New Contributor

I'm assuming it's more features that have been added than security. Anyway, if I can't access my passwords, I'm more likely to reset them to passwords that I can remember, which is highly insecure. I also assume it's only temporary until a patch is out. The rest of my system is updated to latest security updates, and my master password is good, and the vault is still encrypted as before, so I'm not overly concerned about the security updates for a short while.

marz8
New Contributor

Yep, going on over a month. LP's official solution doesn't work. I have an iMac and a MBP. Everything is fine on the MBP,  the iMac LP is broken. This used to be the Gold Standard of password managers, now it's not. Please fix this ASAP. I really don't want to change to another one because LP is no longer useable on my main machine.

ikenassi
New Contributor

I have the same problem.  Safari extension is blank.  Should we downgrade?

ikenassi
New Contributor

I downgraded to version 4.6.8 on MacOS.  It seems to work.