cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asfesq
Active Contributor

Re: Lastpass blank window pop up in Safari

Thank you, @luuk1982 - I'm actually seeing this when Safari isn't even launched. Here are a few more pictures. Launching LastPass causes both windows to pop up. If you put the code into the Google box first, My LastPass Vault says the code is wrong and there's no way to continue (see below). Getting out of the the dialog causes LastPass to quit. If you put the code into the My LastPass Vault first, then you can put the authenticator code into the Google box and all works fine. 🙄 LastPass shouldn't be doing this.

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 11.55.21 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2022-05-27 at 11.56.02 AM.jpg

nicom
New Contributor

how is this marked 'solved' when it isn't and a fix hasn't been released?   

the safari extension is very slow and frequently buggy compared to the chrome plugin.

Also the LP osx app is also slow and buggy (hangs on opening or gets stuck in authenticator loop) 

Im looking for an alternative PW manager that plays nice with Mac OS

PhantomSoul
New Contributor

Please update your LastPass to the latest version. The blank popup problem is fixed.

If the performance is too slow, try copy/pasting your credentials directly out of the vault instead, or consider using an alternate browser that may interact with your vault faster.

asfesq
Active Contributor

“If the performance is too slow, try copy/pasting your credentials directly out of the vault instead, or consider using an alternate browser that may interact with your vault faster.“

Seriously?!? Do you buy a new toilet when your toilet paper stinks?