cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbraganza
New Contributor

Re: Lastpass blank window pop up in Safari

I've been having this problem for a few weeks now. Am seriously looking at moving over to 1Password....

pyrexia
New Contributor

Same issue here. for the love of God, I pay for family and would love to have this fixed. Opening Lastpass the app to copy and paste passwords is just not a great solution when there should be better integration with Safari, etc.

Former Member
Not applicable

This issue is going on for weeks. Looks like LastPass doesn't care about Mac/Safari users. Another indication that they don't care is, until today no announcement if or when a native Mac Apple Silicon LastPass will come.
It's time to move to 1Password.

DanDem
LastPass Contributor

Greetings, I have good news in that we have a fix and it will be rolled out later today. The version will be 4.95. I'd like to apologize for this not being fixed sooner. But I'd also like to say that we have a new safari extension experience coming out later this year, as well as a new desktop for Mac planned. Thank you again for peoples patience.

Dan
Former Member
Not applicable

Appreciate your response. Please confirm the new Mac app will be native Apple Silicon. Would love to stay with LastPass. It’s one of my most important apps for years. Any ETA for the Mac app?
luuk1982
Active Contributor

Sounds great @DanDem !

Anon102531
Active Contributor

4.95 does not correct the errors for me. I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of the Lastpass app. It seemed to work as expected again until I closed the app. Once re-opening it, the dreaded blank window reappeared. The Safari extension does seem to "work" but you have to login each time you open/close Safari (and the blank window still appears too). Safari logs you out every time you close it. Looks like you all need a little more testing...

Dr_Mono
New Contributor

Agree. 4.95 is still mostly broken.
chialberto
New Contributor

It works now. Then if I close the app I get the blank page again but if I use the Log In from the last pass menu it works again.
I can use it now, but it's still far from being ideal.

Former Member
Not applicable

After brief testing seems the Safari extension works. The dreaded blank window still appears.
LastPass, is this the best you can do?