cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Everest
New Contributor

Lastpass randomly deleting my login and passwords

Hello

I am having issue with lastpass. It is randomly deleting my login and passwords. This is the third time I have noticed this. This usually occurs when I factory reset my laptop and re-install lastpass. I find missing logins and passwords. I am using windows 10  pro

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
DanDem
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Lastpass randomly deleting my login and passwords

Are you using a browser extension? If so, what browser?  When you save a site, that should be getting encrypted locally and pushed up to the server. LastPass doesn't have the ability to access the encrypted blob.  The only thing I can think is that you are saving the site and it isn't getting pushed up to the server. But I'm not aware of this being an issue, so I wanted to understand your environment more.

Everest
New Contributor

Yes i am using a browser extension. I mostly use edge browser, but i have seen similar behavior on Firefox as well. The recent login information that was deleted was from my google email account, which was saved years ago. 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Everest  Can you try manually syncing your LastPass data before your next reboot / reset? 

Reference guide:  https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-manually-sync-my-lastpass-account-data