cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StormTrooper
Active Contributor

Logging In Issues With Two Different Browsers

Hello, I'm new here,

Thought I would start a new Topic not sure if there is one all created didn't notice in system . I recently tried logging into my LastPass PW manager today was unable to so. This has happen to me in the past. This is the support ticket I sent to LastPass

I'm a paid member and just recently I tried logging into site/account unsuccessful indeed. I did not change password or user and I do know my one Password to get into account. I've tried two different browsers Firefox and Brave same thing related.  Is the problem on your side I ask.

Does anybody know if this has happen to them or somebody else and is this a problem on LP there side? After I sent a support ticket into LP,  I would say in about 10 mins the sites started working again and accepting Pass Words as usual. This is very unusual to say the least. I was able to enter Pass Words again. I kept getting errors when signing in PW is wrong however not so I do know own PW;

May 11, 2021

13 REPLIES 13
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Logging In Issues With Two Different Browsers

Hi @StormTrooper 

Please click on my profile and private message me the email address associated with your account.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
cherryaa
Active Contributor

Same thing happened to me just now (6pm, UK). Google told me there had been a LastPass outage so I left it half an hour - but not before trying every installed browser multiple times! Very disconcerting!
wahbub
New Contributor

I am having the same experience. My password no longer worked this morning. I thought I made an error so I changed my master pass through account recovery. But then that password doesn't work either. Now I'm kicked out of all devices and when I try to do account recovery, I am now told that account recovery is not enabled on my account. I'm panicking a bit because some googling says that without account recovery, I could lose my whole account. I emailed customer support but haven't heard back yet. My account type should be eligible for phone support but I've spent 30 minutes trying to find the phone number and can't find it. Does anyone know the phone number to talk to a person? I can't work until I'm able to log back into my account...

StormTrooper
Active Contributor

Thank you, they wouldn't tell me a thing and this has happen to me before just when I really needed to use it.  Always on the customer side and i know better i do have some IT experience. I just have to find another way around so I have the PW's with me at all times. Don't like the csv excel version to download need to find another program. As I am writing this the same thing is happening again right at this moment!

Thanks again..

StormTrooper
Active Contributor

I Truly understand if you have an account try going to www.twitter.com they have support on there and sometimes their much faster..I'm experiencing the same thing again right now can't get into account..

Tags (1)
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @StormTrooper 

I'm not sure if you have seen my reply to your private message yet, but there is no LastPass account with the email address you provided, which would explain why you are unable to sign in with it. 

StormTrooper
Active Contributor

A quick update to last message--Just an update Last Pass had to refresh my account on their side which resolved the issue so far on both browsers so it was them..

StormTrooper
Active Contributor

Not sure what is happening this is the email address and I'm sign in..wxx6a8ltq4p4@opayq.com

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

I've searched again and checked if there are any issues with our admin tool currently and no accounts are coming up when I search for that email address. I also do not see any support tickets for that email address, what is the ticket number you  were issued when support refreshed your account?