cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyPass715
New Contributor

My Profile says Free User

I have a Premium License but my Profile shows inactive as Premium Userr and states I am free user. This just happened yesterday. My license is good till 5/25/2022. I cant access any suport on the site.

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: My Profile says Free User

Hi @TonyPass715 

This is an issue we are tracking currently.  Please create a case for Customer Support here: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121 

When going through the prompts, click the 'billing' option in the pop-out. 

TonyPass715
New Contributor

Please dont think I am a spaz, but I can't figure out how to submit a case on linked I followed prompts to billing problem and submitted it there,  is that right??  

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@TonyPass715  Yes,  you should hear back within 24 hours. 

TonyPass715
New Contributor

I noticed my status changed to Premium when I logged on last.  I recvd no less than 40 emails of other users with same problem, but never heard from you guys. I had to originally send a billing case, as my status of Free didn't allow me to open up one. I am very nervous over the response or lack of this incedent.  You people safe guard my passwords, crdeit card info and other crucial info. I am not pleased. If I have a problem I should be able to get in touch with the author not a chat group. Preventing me from alerting you to a problem is not good business.

Tont Passannante