cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC_LP
GoTo Manager

*NEW* Updates to your LastPass Mobile App

Check out the new design on the LastPass mobile app!

We’ve updated* the LastPass mobile app experience to make it easier than ever for you to manage and access your sensitive data – passwords, payment methods, documents, and more – wherever and whenever you need it.  

A few of the updates, as requested by users like you:

• Waste less time searching for what you need with a refreshed look and feel that makes the app easier and more intuitive to use. 
  • Squinting is no longer required! LastPass for mobile now offers dynamic text that adjusts to your preferred reading size. 
  • Find and fill items faster with new vault navigation and the ability to copy passwords right from the vault homepage. 
  • Simply and securely share items with friends, colleagues, or family, no matter where you are. 

* iOS available now, Android coming soon! 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
3 REPLIES 3
veed5828
Active Contributor

Re: *NEW* Updates to your LastPass Mobile App

It's great to see that LastPass is actively incorporating user feedback into their updates and continuously working to enhance the app's functionality. Users can now expect a more intuitive and efficient experience when managing their passwords, payment methods, documents, and other sensitive information on the LastPass mobile app.

Additionally, it's mentioned that these updates are currently available for iOS, with Android updates coming soon. This ensures that users on both platforms will eventually benefit from the improvements.

Overall, these updates seem to be aimed at addressing user needs and enhancing the overall usability and security of the LastPass mobile app.

Regards: beach buggy racing mod apk (unlimited money and gems)

SparRiot

Did this release re-enable pasting into the 'Master Password' field on IOS?

fairytale
New Contributor

Hi! What happens, when nobody answers to my question in the community?

Who I can find with my problems? The lastpass is not available after logging in, and nothing i can do!

Thanks