cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Euphoria1
New Contributor

New GUI, LP icon appears on EVERY box & it's a larger icon, small boxes are now impossible to type

The new LP GUI is driving me nuts, the icon is much larger now and it's appearing on every single dialogue box even though we had it configured not to previously, even small ones like a 3-digit international country dial code or a state 2-letter abbreviation, but the new larger icon now takes up the entire dialogue box so I physically cannot click on the box to type anything, I have to click on something above it and then press the tab a few times to go down to the box I need to type in but then it's hidden behind the large icon so I can't see if it's correct.

There needs to be a right-click, hide on this dialogue box option to temporarily hide the LP icon if it's getting in the way.

On a separate note, I'm curious, if this was a "oh dear, we've just had a massive security breach and been found out to not be taking customers' security and data protection seriously, we may have just screwed millions of our customers! I know, let's give everything a new shiny look... that will distract them."

if so, I can assure you it's not working.

1 REPLY 1
MikeGranby
Active Contributor

Re: New GUI, LP icon appears on EVERY box & it's a larger icon, small boxes are now impossible t

You can improve the selectivity by selecting the "Respect AutoComplete=off" setting in the Advanced Extension Settings. But it bloody well ought  to respect that setting to begin with, and they also need to start honoring the the data-lpignore attribute once more. This allowed designers to explicitly tell LP to leave a field alone, but now they've decided to simply ignore it.