cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hoops451
New Contributor

No response from Last Pass Support

I have been a premium subscriber for many, many years. During the last 12 months, LastPass and PayPal no longer work together. Therefore my Premium renewal has failed. I have tried several times to pay using direct payment, but the page will not let me save my details or actually pay. Subsequently I have been downgraded to a FREE account. 

Despie several attempts to get some type of support from LastPass so that I can pay, I have had no response. I do notice that FREE accounts do not get email support. There appears to be no other way to connect o LastPass.

Options are:

1. Hope that a public post like this will get someone from LastPass to respond

2. Start moving to a different platform (considering the recent breach they experienced, maybe time to move).

HELP please - If you know of a way to get in touch with LastPass support/finance. Or, if you can suggest another platform to migrate to.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: No response from Last Pass Support

I apologize for the recent delay in Customer Support contact. 

If you still haven't heard back from our support staff after attempting to reach out via the support form, please click my Community name to send a private message with your LastPass email, contact phone number, and best time to reach you directly, along with a full description of the inquiry. 

Thanks,

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
MMirabito
Active Contributor

@Hoops451, the last time I contacted LastPass (Family account) I submitted a request for a call back -  (but I  cannot find the URL right now)  someone should call you.  They called me within 15-20 min, in both cases I  submitted the request  between 6AM - 7AM

This might help: Contact Support via email 

As far as a alternative I moved to 1Password in late December due to the lack of clarity from LastPass about the breach. 

1Password is a little more expensive but that's okay. I also briefly looked at bitwarden  (cheaper) but I settled on 1Password.

So far I am happy with 1Password. It took a little to get used to the UI.

• They have an option to import data and LastPass is one of them. My vault imported instantly so unless you have  a complicated setup it should work. 
  • They do not have the folder concept they use tags instead  similar to Gmail. Bitwarden  I think has folders like LastPass.
  • Onetime passcodes can be registered for each entry in your valut within the UI and you do not need an additional authenticator app if you do not want to. 
  • They do not have a free tier but they offer 14-day trial - 2 weeks was enough for me to decide - I am using a family plan.
  • On a my Win 10 1Password has tendency to ask my master password more often to unlock the vault.  At first I did not like it but after a while I got used to it. On the iPhone Faced ID or your thumb print is all you need to unlock the vault  once it's linked.  
  • You can submit a support ticket and their team will email a response. I have submitted 3 tickets so far and all where resolved via email.

Hope this helps

max

ashe350
New Contributor

Have you filed a support request? And asked for a phone call? It took me two times and an hour on the phone. LastPass support reset my software on two PCs. The agent said they pushed out a faulty update. Totally unacceptable. Good luck.
Hoops451
New Contributor

Thank Max.

I am testing with BitWarden, a friend of mine also uses 1Password.

Still no great response from LastPass, just canned message twice, despite my screen shots of the failure.

Steve

Hoops451
New Contributor

I will push for a phone call, great idea.

Thanks

Steve

jpenny84
Respected Contributor

Hoops451
New Contributor

Thanks jpenny84. The pricing in their is standard pricing not my renewal pricing. LastPass has sent me a link to pay an online invoice for my renewal, but the page will not save (tried several different browsers) and when entering the credit card details, the credit card number field empties out and unable to submit. I have sent several emails to LastPass and screenshots of the error messages and I only get a canned response from their renewals team. 

Now testing BitWarden and potentially 1Password. I have been a premium last pass paying client for many many years now. So quite disappointed with the support from Last Pass.

LogM3Out
New Contributor

So, given that you can't get a response when asking to pay them, I'm guessing I'm S.O.L. getting response on cancelling? lol

I also had been a customer for about a decade until losing faith. Not much happening to change my mind there either... 

AshC
GoTo Moderator

I apologize for the recent delay in Customer Support contact. 

If you still haven't heard back from our support staff after attempting to reach out via the support form, please click my Community name to send a private message with your LastPass email, contact phone number, and best time to reach you directly, along with a full description of the inquiry. 

Thanks,

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!