cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wurich614
New Contributor

Not Receiving SMS code when requested.

Since a few days back I have been trying to login to my account, but in order to do so I have to use the SMS code I receive. Everytime I am requesting it, I never get the message. I have tried the call me option too but it says "Multifactor authentication failed". I am really not sure what to do at this point, I just can't log in.

Phone model: Plexl2XL, the setting is sms login

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Not Receiving SMS code when requested.

@wurich614  We would be interested in following up here, if you can click my Community name to send a private message with your phone number, telecom provider, and LastPass email address. 

Thank you. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
andrew735
LastPass Contributor

Looks like this exact question was asked a few months ago here: https://community.logmein.com/t5/LastPass-Support-Discussions/Not-Receiving-SMS-code-when-requested/.... Perhaps those suggestions will help.

wurich614
New Contributor

Thank you, I have tried many methods, but I can't receive the mobile phone verification code, and I can't set it to LastPass Authenticator or Google Authenticator

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@wurich614  We would be interested in following up here, if you can click my Community name to send a private message with your phone number, telecom provider, and LastPass email address. 

Thank you. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
wurich614
New Contributor

I have private messaged you.

snf2022
Active Contributor

Good day,

We are seeking technical support on an issue we started experiencing last week when our login SMS messages stopped being received on Thursday, June 9.

We have reached out to our telecoms(switching) provider Digicel, who have troubleshooted our issue.  They indicate that Infobip (international third party SMS intermediary) are  not receiving the text messages from LastPass.  They believe the messages are not being sent from LastPass and suggest that the "SMS aggregator correct this routing”.

I’d be grateful for some assistance.

Tags (1)
snf2022
Active Contributor

I'm having the same issue since June 9 and cannot get any support.  I have contacted our telecoms provider and they are saying LastPass isn't sending out the SMS messages.

Have you received a response to your request?

gb004227
New Contributor

我也遇到了同样的问题,无法收到验证码,无法访问帐户 !!官方:你能联系我吗?我的 EMAIL:102078372@qq.com

Thusithathik
New Contributor

Hi I'm from Sri Lanka, I'm not receiving the SMS passcode and county code +94 not present on call me support option

liwei
New Contributor

I cannot receive the SMS verification code. I have not logged in to the account for one month. Because I cannot receive the verification code, I can only close the verification code login now      My account number: pzzzzzzzz@gmail.com [redacted]