cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samuel2022
Active Contributor

Not receiving Login verification Emails

Hello.

I tried to login, and typed in the correct login details. A window popped up and told me to check my Email Account. Usually I receive an email at that point, to verify that it is me loging in. But this time im not receiving that Email.

I am also not receiving any other Emails from Lastpass. I tried the password reminder, aswell as Account recovery. No Emails are being received on my end.

I tried: 
Login from different Ip Address,
I checked all my other email accounts, incase I received a security Email there.

I made sure the Emails from the do-not-reply Account are not being blocked.
The server ADministrator also said, that there were no Emails from Lp quarantiend or blocked.

Thanks for your help

4 REPLIES 4
mdrahulkhan2021
New Contributor

Re: Not receiving Login verification Emails

please help me do not loing my gmail account please help me
Tags (1)
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Samuel2022 

If you've already checked your email server for this communication, then you may be entering your account password incorrectly.  If you're still logged into a LastPass browser app somewhere, you may be able to create recovery keys:  https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/recover-your-lost-master-password-lp020010 

Samuel2022
Active Contributor

Hello Ash,

thanks for your reply.

Im not entering my password incorrectly. I even got randomly logged in, and was able to access my passwords. But the session expired, and it logged me out again.

Even if that was the case, shouldnt I be receiving the password recovery emails?

Samuel2022
Active Contributor

also im not logged in somewhere else sadly