cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Lastpass pemium paid but still being a free user

Hi,

If you purchased a LastPass plan through Google Play or Apple and your account still shows as Free, please do the following:

• Open a support ticket on our support site and attach a screenshot of your receipt.

This issue typically happens because the App store purchase information does not make it to our system. Our developers are working on this issue, so in the mean time support is manually enabling the plan change once they have a receipt.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Frink
New Contributor

I opened a ticket and attached my receipt from Google play.

LastPass Case: 15484290 - Account and Billing

Order date: Jun 6, 2021

GPA.3351-0469-5834-67878

HPKS
New Contributor

Re: LastPass won't recognize my premium status

I purchased LastPass Premium 6 days ago but still my account is still showing "Free User"

A support ticket was lodged #15478038

Two days later I received a reply from someone saying "I am following up with you regarding our last interaction to ensure I’ve addressed the issues relating to your open support case. Simply reply to this email if you still need assistance." 

There was no previous interaction and my account still shows as "Free User"

I replied to the follow up email to state that I still didn't have Premium access and provided a copy of my Invoice, I still haven't heard from anyone at LastPass or LogMeIn

This is probably the worst customer service I've ever seen.

Please can somebody get in touch with the Billing/Accounts Dept and either provide me with the service I have PAID for or just refund the money so I can move over to Dashlane.

bits76
New Contributor

LastPass premium won't activate

I recently purchased LastPass Premium through Google Pay using the same Gmail account (lastpass and google pay), but I still have not gotten premium activated. It's been a week since I upgraded to premium and I see a charge of $35.99 on my Visa through Google pay to LogMeIn as well. I've also created a ticket on LastPass's website, but only got one automated email with the ticket number and since then no other emails or resolutions. With LastPasse's no customer service or support, not sure how I can get this resolved. Any guidance/feedback would be appreciated. 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LastPass premium won't activate

Hi @bits76,

So that our billing team can fix this for you please scroll down on this page and click Contact Support to open a ticket with Support:
https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-upgrade-to-lastpass-premium

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
bits76
New Contributor

Re: LastPass premium won't activate

hi @RachelO 

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I have opened a ticket on the 9th of June, but have not received any responses or updates on that ticket. Having said that, I created another ticket in case if the previous one didn't go through. Please see the screen shots of both the tickets. cvSXYct6Wg.pngxYWHQYcqg0.png

Frink
New Contributor

I think 6 days is plenty of time to reply with a fix. I am going to call my credit card and have this purchase refunded.

HPKS
New Contributor

Re: LastPass won't recognize my premium status

@RachelO is there any reason why my post has been ignored?

I've submitted 2 Support tickets and haven't had any reply from anyone addressing the issue.

I've paid for a service which is not being provided.

Having to resort to support tickets and community forums just to try to get the service activated is beyond unprofessional.

I'll be submitting a new Support Ticket everyday until this is resolved

Kappy177
New Contributor

Re: I have bought LastPass Premium on the google play store but I didn't got it.

Issue Resolved, Thank you again!!!
Energetix
New Contributor

Re: I am paying for premium but the premium features are not available

Still no Resolution!
ID/Case Number: 15486033