cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
inazarov
New Contributor

Premium Status Inactive after purchase

After upgrading from Free to Premium account, my account shows that I was charged for Premium but account status shows "Inactive". I'm also showing that my account is still "Free".

I tried to open a support ticket per the article to search for solution and then click on Contact Us but there's no Contact Us option. How do I get this resolved?

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Premium Status Inactive after purchase

Hi @inazarov,

I see that your support ticket from yesterday (March 3) was submitted successfully and hopefully you've received the email your support rep sent to you yesterday as well. Please keep an eye on your email as this is how your support representative will keep you updated once this has been resolved for your account.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Franky_B
New Contributor

Hello, i am so frustrated.
I paid for a premium account on February 19th, but since then I've still been shown as a free user.
A ticket has been created. David answered me very quickly, but nothing since then.
That's not really nice. I cannot try to upgrade again, nor can I change or delete my payment function. I also cannot provide an emergency contact because I only see a free account. I can't quit either.
I uploaded a screenshot of the receipt and a screencast on February 19th. I was hoping for a response from support, but nothing happened.
I see that my case is in progress ...
I don't understand why it takes so long.
Frank B. (sry, Google Translated)
bowensa4
Active Contributor

Frank B. - I recommend you print or export a copy of your data in the meantime. I wouldn’t trust that whatever they do to “fix” your account won’t result in data loss. Given the issues happening since LastPass was taken over, you may not want to put too much faith in what else they are doing behind the curtain.
Franky_B
New Contributor

Thank you,
all data exported and safe.
.. 03.02.2021
For me it's all okay now. The support helps me and now I'm on premium
Ahmedhh
New Contributor

UPGRADE TO PREMIUM - Payed 36 $ via google account with no changed

Dears,

According to the reminder , I already payed 36 $ via google account on 19 Feb 2021 in order to upgrade my account ( ) to the premium one but unfortunately still free account till now ,

Any idea how can i fix this issue .

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: UPGRADE TO PREMIUM - Payed 36 $ via google account with no changed

Hi @Ahmedhh 

If you open a ticket through the support site they will take correct this for you.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
wildmercury
New Contributor

Paid for Premium but still showing as Free user

I've been round all the houses and used all the email address I can, but still no response from LogMeIn. 

If anyone is monitoring this forum, could they please get in comms?

wildmercury
New Contributor

Re: Account downgraded to Free after successful Premium payment on 2/24/2021, no response from suppo

The invoice/receipt is even listed in the payment history.
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Account downgraded to Free after successful Premium payment on 2/24/2021, no response from suppo

Hello @wildmercury,

We've done a refresh on your account, could you try logging out and logging back in to LastPass to see if your Premium is now showing correctly?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!