cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wildmercury
New Contributor

Re: Account downgraded to Free after successful Premium payment on 2/24/2021, no response from suppo

Thanks @RachelO. Premium now showing. Hope it sticks this time!

itsmekirill
New Contributor

Bought premium 3 weeks ago, account still shows up as free

I should've known better than to give my money to your new private equity vulture owners, but since I already did, why is my account still showing up as free three weeks after I paid for an annual subscription? I went to log in on my phone just now and it's telling me I have 3 device switches left. Give me a refund.

Krim
New Contributor

Re: Bought premium 3 weeks ago, account still shows up as free

I have the same problem, Tried sending an email but no replies so far.
Krim
New Contributor

Re: Account downgraded to Free after successful Premium payment on 2/24/2021, no response from suppo

Could I also get help with this? Having the same problem.
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Krim,

We've also done a refresh on your account, could you log out then log back in to LastPass to make sure your Premium status is showing correctly?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @itsmekirill,

We've done a refresh on your account as well, could you log out and log back in to LastPass to see if your Premium status is showing correctly?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Krim
New Contributor

Working now, thank you!

itsmekirill
New Contributor

@RachelO  I want my payment refunded, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

itsmekirill
New Contributor

Since you are ignoring my request for a refund after I did not receive the service I paid for for 3 weeks, I have initiated a chargeback with my credit card company.

jcharlesmith
Active Contributor

Re: UPGRADE TO PREMIUM - Payed 36 $ via google account with no changed

Glenn when are these issues going to be resolved?  Looking through the discussion topics really concerns me that LogMeIn is not going to be able to keep my information safe if they cannot even figure out how to convert a users account to premium after that user purchases it.  I can't even buy the premium or get help doing it from some astonishing reason.