cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ranabanana1234
New Contributor

Part of LastPass Families, PC shows as family member but mobile shows as free account

On my Pixel 2 XL on the LastPass app, when I look at my account settings it shows it as a free account. However, for a while now I've been apart of a LastPass family plan, and it shows correctly on my account on both my PC and Laptop. I don't know if it's been like that from when I have had LastPass on my phone or if it's just recent, or whether it's supposed to be like that or not. 

Any help would be great, thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Part of LastPass Families, PC shows as family member but mobile shows as free account

Hi @ranabanana1234,

Our system does show that your LastPass Families subscription is currently active. Could you try these steps to see if it fixes this issue?

• In the app, tap Settings > Actions > Refresh Vault & Clear LastPass Cache.
  • Log out and log back in.
  • If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app, restarting your device, then reinstalling.

If these steps don't fix the issue, please report this to the support team so that they can further investigate, letting them know what steps you've tried so far as well: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/lastpass-famlies-faqs-lp070005

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
ranabanana1234
New Contributor

Re: Part of LastPass Families, PC shows as family member but mobile shows as free account

Thanks for the advice, the methods didn't work but just contacted the support team so hopefully they can help.