cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
halstead
New Contributor

Please update release notes

I'm on version 4.2.0 now but that doesn't appear at https://lastpass.com/upgrade.php?fromwe ... asenotes=1. Can we please get the release notes updated?
4 REPLIES 4
cshelton1409
New Contributor

Re: Please update release notes

I was also upgraded to lastpass version 4.2.0 on both my Chrome OS system, as well as Chrome on Mac OS X earlier today. I am also not seeing anything about this update in the release notes.
matts2
New Contributor

I always find it annoying when services/apps get updated and either don't say what was changed or don't acknowledge that there was an update at all. Usually you don't have worry about that with LP.
mrjacko
New Contributor

I find it annoying that the latest update of the Chrome extension opened a web page without asking me, and that I could not find any options to disable this behavior.

How do I stop it?
cshelton1409
New Contributor

Given the email notification that I received a few hours ago about Lastpass Families finally being available, I would strongly suspect that the bulk of the 4.2.0 release is related to adding Lastpass families to the extension.

In my experience, it is not at all uncommon for extensions to open a page/tab indicating that they have updated the extension, to highlight the fact that there has been an update.