cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjmap888
New Contributor

Power User reward won't close, can't access Vault

I can't access any of my passwords and I need them for work!!!

When I open the vault, there is a popup that blocks all access stating "You still haven't claimed your Power User reward!"

Clicking on the popup to either close or expand it does nothing! How can I stop this advertisement from blocking access? At this point, I just want to export all of my info so I can switch to another password manager.
7 REPLIES 7
kalf
New Contributor

Re: Locked out by advertising popup

Same thing is happening to me. 

jwood33
New Contributor

I am also locked out of my vault by the same popup.  This is extremely frustrating, and not conductive to me purchasing your product.

Ironically, I did try to upgrade to premium last week, but the site refused to take any payment method I had.  So I guess you don't get my money...?

pantsjackson
New Contributor

Cannot Dismiss Power User Discount Message

When clicking the LastPass button in the Firefox toolbar, I see a sidebar saying I have qualified for a Power User discount, which I don't want to purchase. I can't dismiss this using the X button in the corner. This is not really an issue.

However, when trying to access my vault, I get the same as a popup that I also cannot dismiss, that keeps me from using my vault, which is very aggravating. I've disabled other ad/privacy addons with no effect.

eis
New Contributor

Me too. This is horrible.

I was able to access my passwords using the web interface, firefox extension with the popup is just horribly broken. There are also complaints that even if you would buy the popups won't go away. Product is completely broken now, not able to use my passwords for anything? What kind of crap is this?

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

Our team is investigating this issue to hopefully resolve it as soon as possible. So that we can gather more information, does this only happen in the Firefox browser or is this also happening in other browsers as well?

Are you able to access your Vault and not see this popup by logging in at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 as a sort of workaround for now?

Additionally, so that we can try some other troubleshooting steps, could you send me a private message with the email address associated with your LastPass account? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
kalf
New Contributor

I am using Chrome, not Firefox.  Yes, I am able to get around the issue by logging directly into LastPass and not use the Chrome extension

eis
New Contributor

seems the popup no longer appears, at least for me. So now able to access my passwords again even with the extension. so for me the problem occurred using firefox extension, but not anymore.