cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnthonyZ
New Contributor

Premium Credit Monitoring shows for a second then disappears

The Premium Credit Monitoring dashboard appears for a split second and then disappears. I've tried in the latest versions of Chrome and Edge. I've deleted my cache and cookies and restarted the browser. No luck. 

It also seems that this service utilizes cross-domain scripting which is getting blocked by the browser. Why would a company that secures your passwords use a technique that is clearly such a huge security risk? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Premium Credit Monitoring shows blank screen and uses CROSS SITE SCRIPTING!

Hi @AnthonyZ,

Our developers are currently aware of an issue causing the Credit Monitoring dashboard to not display correctly for some users and working on a fix. While we don't currently have an ETA, I will update this thread as soon as I have more information or when an update is released that fixes this issue.

For your other inquiry, at LastPass the privacy and security of our users is a top priority and no personally identifiable user data or vault activity could be passed through these trackers and is never shared or sold to third parties. For more information please see our blog post here: https://blog.lastpass.com/2021/02/lastpass-commitment-to-privacy-and-user-experience/

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @AnthonyZ,

Our developers are currently aware of an issue causing the Credit Monitoring dashboard to not display correctly for some users and working on a fix. While we don't currently have an ETA, I will update this thread as soon as I have more information or when an update is released that fixes this issue.

For your other inquiry, at LastPass the privacy and security of our users is a top priority and no personally identifiable user data or vault activity could be passed through these trackers and is never shared or sold to third parties. For more information please see our blog post here: https://blog.lastpass.com/2021/02/lastpass-commitment-to-privacy-and-user-experience/

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

PremiumUser
Active Contributor

The problem still exists!  What am I paying for if I cannot use it??!?!?  I have tried Chrome & Safari on Mac OSX as well was Chrome & Safari on an iPad......  I fully agree with the original poster on the implementation of this function.  I am going to start migrating to another platform as a result.

PremiumUser
Active Contributor

This is still an issue as per my previous reply to the original thread.  I have a case open with support and haven’t even heard back in over 24hrs...  I went so far as to install LastPass on a Windows 10 machine and still the same issue....  

So, what’s the deal?

PremiumUser
Active Contributor

If anyone has this issue currently or over the past year, you should request a full refund and an export of your credit monitoring data.  There was a documented thread on how far back this issue has gone, but when I posted to it and referred to it in the Case I have opened, it magically became archived.....  shady stuff.

https://community.logmein.com/t5/LastPass-Support-Discussions/Premium-Credit-Monitoring-When-will-yo...

ThreadScreenShot.jpg

storkinsj
New Contributor

Re: Premium Credit Monitoring shows blank screen and uses cross site scripting?

I love it- I get a warning that a serious identity change happened that could affect my money- then i am in blank dashboard-ville. Nada- nothing but a list of scary warnings that don't explain what happened. I will ask for a refund too.

PremiumUser
Active Contributor

Good luck!  I am sure the only 'person' you will 'speak' with is Jose via email....  Even if you ask for your case to be escalated and to talk to a supervisor, all you get is Jose.

LogMeIn Case #15302592 is the case that they have open and are communicating with me on and 

LogMeIn Case #15329924 is the one that they just shut their mouth and archived the thread...

To anyone coming across this thread and having the issue, you have been getting stolen from for over a year now because the service has not been working.....  Please help by filing two reports to document this improper business practice

1. Better Business Bureau (BBB): https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint

2. Federal Trade Commission (FTC): https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/assistant

**ATTN LogMeIn Support: I take cyber-forensics level archives and PDF copies of the forum threads I post to now. If you delete things that tell the truth but are just bad for business again, the thread will just show up on Reddit along with what is already being openly discussed over and will be continued to be discussed there without censorship. 

mjh8154
New Contributor

Hello RachelO,

I am also having the issue noted by the OP: I momentarily see the Dashboard and then it goes away.  I am unable to do anything with a service that I just paid $9.95 for and that is definitely not satisfactory.

I have been a LastPass paid subscriber since 2012 and this type of behavior by your company is new to me and I must say that I find it disheartening.

Please advise as to when a fix is in place, it is quite disgraceful that a large company has let something like this apparently languish since at least April 2021.

un5ta3le
New Contributor

One workaround that I found if you are on windows is to open the LP dashboard in the legacy Internet Explorer browser (not Edge). When I tried to open the credit dashboard it says it can't open in frame but lets me open in new tab where I was able to see all the credit reports etc.

un5ta3le
New Contributor

I also was able to successfully access the dashboard in a FireFox Private window. I tried with Chrome Incognito window and it did not work.