cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tw33k
New Contributor

Problem with Microsoft Edge

I updated LastPass last week and today I visited a site with my default browser, Edge, which has never had a problem before but today, LastPass doesn't recognise it and won't let me fill the password. I tried it with Firefox and it works lie it always has.FirefoxFirefoxEdgeEdge

8 REPLIES 8
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Problem with Microsoft Edge

Hi @tw33k 

Thank you for the documentation.

I'll see what's happening with the behavior difference there and see if it can be fixed. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
tw33k
New Contributor

Today, it's working again. I just had to access the site and noticed that LastPass had the info to fill. Not sure what happened (maybe an Edge update) but I'm glad it's working again.

tw33k
New Contributor

The problem is back in Edge but now it's happenning with every site. I've removed LastPass from Edge a few times, tried changing the settings but nothing's working. In Firefox, it's working perfectly

EdgeEdge

tw33k
New Contributor

Update...turning off Use improved save and fill seems to have fixed the problem
glenshoward
New Contributor

I have the same problem.  LastPass isn't working in Edge but is working well as usual in Chrome.

I've removed the LP extension in Edge and then reinstalled.  But the problem remains.

Help, please.

tw33k
New Contributor

@glenshoward do you have Use improved save and fill enabled in Advanced Options. If you do, turn it off and see if that fixes it

glenshoward
New Contributor

The bad news is that, no, I don't have Use improved save and fill enabled.

The good news is that LP is, for some reason, working again.  I have no idea why.

But thanks for your help, @tw33k !

bazzola
New Contributor

Have had the exact same problem for two days now. Closing and reopening the Edge browser resolves it, but only temporarily.  The problem invariably resurfaces.