cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vlp1
New Contributor

Re: Problem with logging in. Each time a unnecessary LastPas

Same issue every day since July 21st.
Never had this issue before despite always using a dynamic IP.
Have there been any changes on LastPass's side? I don't think it's a coincidence so many of us encountered this issue at the same time. Will try reinstalling extension.
nicocugi437
New Contributor

I have been having the same problem for about a week ... I have never had such problems until now and I always use the exact same notebook ... I cannot verify email every time to access lastpass, it is annoying ... please report everything as before
jpenny84
Valued Contributor

"vlp" wrote:
Have there been any changes on LastPass's side? I don't think it's a coincidence so many of us encountered this issue at the same time. Will try reinstalling extension.

Dynamic IP addresses will trigger the verification procedure if they are unfamiliar. See FAQ:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... s-lp010154
jpenny84
Valued Contributor

"nicocugi437" wrote:
I have been having the same problem for about a week ... I have never had such problems until now and I always use the exact same notebook ... I cannot verify email every time to access lastpass, it is annoying ... please report everything as before

Check your account logs. If the IP addresses for your account activity are changing, then that's why you are getting the verification prompt.

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... y-lp010014
jc117
New Contributor

Reinstalling the extension fixes the issue (thx @arokace)
arokace
New Contributor

No idea if you did what I suggested but try reinstalling the extension. It fixed my issue which sounded the same as everyone elses.
vlp1
New Contributor

"jpenny84" wrote:
"vlp" wrote:

Dynamic IP addresses will trigger the verification procedure if they are unfamiliar. See FAQ:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass ... s-lp010154

Your FAQ replies are not answering anyone's questions.
Are you trying to say that this verification procedure is new?
Or has it not been working correctly for the past X years, got fixed this week and is the expected behaviour (causing everyone on this forum's frustration)
giuliaraffo9232
New Contributor

I like everyone else in this forum have been having login problems for about a week ... I have been using last pass for almost a year and I have never had login problems due to the ip address also because I use a microsoft surface lte and every time that I turn off the computer he changes the ip address ... please solve it because having to validate the email every time becomes very annoying and could force me to use other password managers instead of lastpass :evil:
pommerb864
New Contributor

Your FAQ replies are not answering anyone's questions.

100% approval 😉
It is not helpful ! :roll:
pommerb864
New Contributor

"jc117" wrote:
Reinstalling the extension fixes the issue (thx @arokace)

Done, I hope it helps me too.
what says jpenny84 to that ?