cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeanMcT
New Contributor

Re: Locked out of LastPass free account

Hi @rkim  - Did you get a resolution to the issue? I am also stuck in the same loop. 

AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi @SeanMcT 

If you are unable to contact Customer Support, click my Community name so I may create a case for you. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
SeanMcT
New Contributor

Thanks for reaching out @AshC . 

So, I managed to get around this by logging in directly to LastPass and opening my Vault via the Browser extension. From there I went to my account setting and under MultiFactor authentication, I disabled LastPass MFA. The end result was the loop being broken and I could reaccess my LastPass Auth App on my phone thankfully. 

Anka
New Contributor

Hello @Glenn @AshC , 

the same happened to me. I don't have access through my old Authenticator App and therefore I cannot log into my LastPass. I cannot register a new authenticator app with my Last Pass, as I can't approve that one (going around in circles). Could you tell me what to do? The steps you sent are a bit unclear to me... 

Thanks in advance!

Greetings, 

Anka

Anka
New Contributor

Hello @GlennD

the same happened to me. I don't have access through my old Authenticator App and therefore I cannot log into my LastPass. I cannot register a new authenticator app with my Last Pass, as I can't approve that one (going around in circles). Could you tell me what to do? The steps you sent are a bit unclear to me... 

Thanks in advance!

Greetings, 

Anka