cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mystyfly
New Contributor

Security Score not calculating

The security score was calculating fine for my new LastPass family account but noted that my master password could be more secure, so I changed it.

However, since changing the master password, the security score doesn't calculate anymore - it's stuck on "Calculating your security score...".

Also, whenever I add or change another password to the vault, the Firefox extension icon is yellow and warns that "Your security score reached a critical level", which I presume is shown as a consequence of being unable to calculate the security score.

The only question that seems somewhat related to mine didn't contain a solution that worked for me unfortunately. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6
dschatzle
New Contributor

Re: Security Score not calculating

@mystyfly did you ever figure out a solution for this? I'm having the exact same issue and the other question you linked did not resolve things for me either.

jasonsection
New Contributor

Same problem here.  I use the Chrome extension though, not Firefox.

I also changed my master password somewhat recently due to LastPass Enterprise policy, and I don't recall this issue occurring prior to that.

I've reached out to LastPass support and will share any outcomes here.

mystyfly
New Contributor

No, unfortunately not. At some point it started working for me though - I didn't actually do or try anything at the time, so I can't help you I'm afraid.

SmarmySailor
New Contributor

I've reached out to LastPass support and will share any outcomes here.

Great, thanks for that.

I'm just a premium user but the issue is the same.

SmarmySailor
New Contributor

Weird... now it suddently works.

sdougherty
LastPass Contributor

We are looking into a root cause for this issue internally. In the meantime, you can resolve this issue by opening the chrome://extensions URL > find LastPass > click on the background.html link > in the console type runChallenge3() to manually trigger the calculation.