cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigthebiker42
New Contributor

Sorting LastPass Items by Last Updated

I have a LastPass Families plan with hundreds of entries in both my personal vault and in our shared folders. I would like to be able to see a list of items sorted by most recent changes to any part of the item (username, password, notes, folder, title). I know that I can edit a given item and click of the 'history' icon for several fields and see when each field was last changed. I also know that I can sort of most recently "used" items, but I want to see which items have been recently "changed". I even tried to export the entire vault but this is no last updated timestamp. The closest feature that I could find was under "Advanced Options" and either "View Account History" or "View Deleted Items". The account history does show entries that had a password change, but not for other changes, such as in the notes.  I suspect that the internal data store has a timestamp of last change, but it does not appear to be accessible. Is there a way to see when items have changed without reviewing every single entry? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Sorting LastPass Items by Last Updated

Hi @craigthebiker42,

Currently there isn't a way to view/sort Vault entries by Last Updated. You can view the Account History/View Deleted Items as you noted to see when entries has a password change, but there isn't a way to sort or view all Vault items by last updated date. I have passed this feedback along to our development team to see if this could be added as an option in future LastPass updates.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Sorting LastPass Items by Last Updated

Hi @craigthebiker42,

Currently there isn't a way to view/sort Vault entries by Last Updated. You can view the Account History/View Deleted Items as you noted to see when entries has a password change, but there isn't a way to sort or view all Vault items by last updated date. I have passed this feedback along to our development team to see if this could be added as an option in future LastPass updates.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post