cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
octopusfootprin
New Contributor

Trusted Device Issues - Unable to access email address

Howdy,

I raised a support case for this issue but after the free plan changes the support team no longer want to speak as email support has been dropped.

Basically after a firefox update my lastpass extension is asking to verify my device and i have to check my email, the address unfortunately i don't have access to so looking to any way to gain access to my account.

To be honest I have even tried upgrading to get a better level of support however without being able to access my account this is simply not possible. 

Does anyone have any ideas? 

I am trying to work with my email provider to regain access to the email address however not getting much from them either.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Trusted Device Issues - Unable to access email address

Hi @octopusfootprin,

Sorry about that. I've escalated your support ticket as the support team will need to assist if you aren't able to access your LastPass account email and are not able to regain access to your email account even after trying to reset your email password/contact your email provider to regain access to your account. You should hear back from the support team via email as soon as possible.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!