cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dorian_gray
New Contributor

Re: Unable to Export passwords

Hi @GlennD 

Can we have an update if the patch has been pushed as we still experience all the issues mentioned above.

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hello @Dorian_gray,

Our development team is currently working to fix an issue causing Free users to not be able to export from a browser if they have Mobile Devices set as their active device type. I will update this thread when the fix is released. 

In the meantime while our team works to fix this issue ASAP, we can reset your switches so that you can switch to Desktop, export, then switch back to Mobile as your active device type. So that we can reset your switches, could you send me a private message with your LastPass account email address? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Rr5
New Contributor

Re: Cannot export my data. Trying to leave lastpass

Hi I tried to do this and switched my active device to laptop.
The chrome extension would not let me login, I get an error stating my password is incorrect
So I switched active device back to mobile, to see if I could there.
The android app logs me in (so my password must be correct)
Yet the android app does not seem to have an export function.
I've used up active devices this way.
RachelO

Hi @Rr5,

Could you try logging in to your LastPass account at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 (not from the browser extension) and seeing if you can export there? You shouldn't need to switch your active device type (if you get a message about switching device types close or dismiss that notice) and you should see the option to Export after clicking Advanced Options on the left side menu of your Vault after logging in at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1

flashmet
New Contributor

Re: Unable to Export passwords on desktop when mobile devices is active device type

Merci pour ce renseignement
mais de cette manière ça ne fonctionne plus également
On reçois uniquement les données sans PROTECTION c'est-à-dire en clair et ça circule tranquillement sur Internet compte bancaire avec numéro et pass
facilement  récupérable
une honte
Ce n'est pas digne d'une telle  société

JDthatME
New Contributor

Hello, I am also experiencing this issue. Could you please contact me so that I can get it switched back to desktop so I can export? Thanks!

RachelO

Hi @JDthatME,

Have you tried the steps above to access LastPass in a browser window at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 (not from the extension) and dismissing the notice about your currently active device to see if you can then export? Are you not able to dismiss/close the notice about your active device type, or what do you see when logging in to LastPass via the browser URL above?

AlexTr0y
New Contributor

Hello! accidentally changed to a mobile device I would like to return it back to my computer, but this is no longer possible. I changed it only once, but as far as I know, 3 attempts are given. Can you give me another option to change on PC?
RachelO

Hi @AlexTr0y

Were you looking to export your passwords? If so, you should be able to export via a Desktop browser by accessing LastPass in a browser window at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 (not from the extension) and dismissing the notice about your currently active device to see if you can then export. Are you not able to dismiss the notice about your currently active device type when trying these steps?

AlexTr0y
New Contributor

I want to return the ability to use the lastpass on my computer. Now it is only available on my iPhone. Is it possible to give me another try to change from mobile to computer?