cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to Export passwords

Hi @AlexTr0y,

I see that there is one available device type switch left on the LastPass account associated with your email address. Could you follow these steps to switch your active device type to Desktop? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-switch-my-active-device-type

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Iofit
New Contributor

I’m experiencing same issue, it’s been a while so I’m guessing devs are done, the current situation is as follows:
1. Login to LastPass desktop
2. Go to settings, advanced
3. Export, it’ll prompt me for master password in a new page
4. After setting master password (new page closes) nothing happened.

Tried as well from chrome extension with same behavior.
Worth to mention I have 0 switches left and main device is mobile. Is there any open source code I can contribute to?
AlexTr0y
New Contributor

Thank you so much! 

alimran
New Contributor

Re: Cannot export my data. Trying to leave lastpass

Hi, 

You guys are not letting the user export their passwords. This happened after when I switched to the mobile device. I am trying to export my passwords from google chrome browser extension for more than a month. When I go to advance and then export, it sends a verification email and I clicked on verification email, it asks for master password and then I entered the same, nothing happens.

I am unable to export my passwords as csv even after verifying it from my email inbox. Please see the screenshots below.

Please help as soon as possible.

Imran Raja

Lawyer

Rajasthan High Court

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot export my data. Trying to leave lastpass

Hello @alimran,

Could you try exporting in a different browser other than Chrome to see if the export then works as expected? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-nbsp-export-stored-data-from-lastpass-using-a-...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Logic
Active Contributor

On ‎03-21-2021 at 11:50 PM, @GlennD wrote:

>Hi,

>We are aware of this issue and will be releasing an update very soon to correct this.

>Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

So has this turned out not to the case (so far)  - an update that corrects this hasn't come out yet?  Seems like it, but maybe I missed something on one of the 3 pages of comments in this thread?   It's been 7 months.

Tags (2)
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

@Logic A fix has not been released yet. Any mobile only Free plan customers that have used up all of their device switches can contact us to request an additional one so they can switch to the desktop and export their data. I have done this for multiple customers here in community.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!