cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frustrated5
New Contributor

Re: I am unable to export my data from Chrome or Firefox plugins.

Hi @GlennD,

Thanks for helping to resolve the problem. Are you able to provide the community with some information on why this bug has not been resolved?

This is something that just should not be happening in the first place, let alone clearly be not even a minor priority for the dev team to fix.

People have the right to access their data, and for something like passwords, this is about as important as it gets in terms of data. There is little doubt you are in contravention of many laws in many countries as a result of this bug, yet you guys seem unwilling to fix it.

Personally, I will be reporting this to the relevant authorities here in Australia, and I encourage anyone else to do the same for whatever part of the world they are from. It is simply not good enough.

mail2nikhil
New Contributor

Re: Unable to Export passwords

Hi @GlennD , I have been following this thread and waiting for this feature to release for many months. Appreciate your option to switch the device type one more time in order to allow user to export passwords from desktop who have been inadvertently used 3 times switch option. I request to kindly offer me one more time to switch device so that i can switch from mobile to desktop and export my passwords. 

Thanks,

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @mail2nikhil,

I have added 2 additional switches to your account. Thank you for your patience.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

If you are a LastPass Free customer with Mobile as your device type you can still export your data from your vault using a desktop computer without changing device types. To this:

• Make sure you are not signed in though the LastPass browser extension if you have it installed
  • Sign into your LastPass account directly on https://lastpass.com/ 
  • Click on Advanced Options
  • Click on Export
  • Check your email (or security email if you have one set up on your account), for an email from LastPass
  • Click Continue Export
  • Go back to your LastPass account and click Advanced Options > Export again
  • A new tab will open with your vault entries which you can then copy and paste into a CSV

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
YURII_HRYNENKO
New Contributor

Re: Unable to Export passwords on desktop when mobile devices is active device type

I had the same problem. I switched to a mobile device and did not know that I could not go back.
Your help is very much needed. I no longer use Last Pass on my mobile, but I really need access from a computer.
Please help!

stutunaru
New Contributor

Hi GlennD, have tried your solution above with no luck. I'm on Mac and have the standalone manager installed which I have logged off and closed. Also as you mentioned have singed off the browser extension and tried the whole procedure from the website logging in. Despite the verification email that I ged and accept nothing else happens. It definitely looks like this function is halted by something. Cant figure what exactly.