cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcharlesmith
Active Contributor

Unable to Purchase Premium

I have been going back and forth with the LogMeIn customer support trying to purchase a premium plan.  I have tried three different computers, one phone and multiple  browsers on each system.  I get the same error every time "We're sorry, something went wrong Please refresh the page and try again. For further assistance, please contact us."  

The email I get back from the support desk is the same almost every time.  clear your cache, delete browser history, try a different browser.   This does not work.  

LogMeIn stinks.  There is no support that I can ascertain.  This has been going on for a week now. 

jcharlesmith_0-1617640088654.png

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to Purchase Premium

Hi @jcharlesmith,

I've reviewed your support case and see that our team has received your incoming message that you weren't able to purchase using the eQuote they sent you as well, and have also added notes to your support case to let them know this as well and see what the next step would be. We have noticed, for some users, you may need to add your middle name (or middle initial) when on the upgrade page in order for the transaction to complete successfully, we would recommend trying that as well just to see if you can then complete the upgrade successfully.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @jcharlesmith,

I've reviewed your support case and see that our team has received your incoming message that you weren't able to purchase using the eQuote they sent you as well, and have also added notes to your support case to let them know this as well and see what the next step would be. We have noticed, for some users, you may need to add your middle name (or middle initial) when on the upgrade page in order for the transaction to complete successfully, we would recommend trying that as well just to see if you can then complete the upgrade successfully.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

jcharlesmith
Active Contributor

@RachelO , That was it. The middle Initial.  Thank you!