cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilyastah
New Contributor

Unable to contact

Hi,

My country code is not listed in the list and I am not given any other options to contact support including email. How am I supposed to contact the support to solve my billing problem if I cannot even get in touch with anyone anyhow?  I have been a user for years but seriously considering switching to alternative products just because of this nonsense. 

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Unable to contact

Hi @ilyastah, welcome to the community.

Where are you located? What is the issue you are having?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
ilyastah
New Contributor

Hello Glen,

I live in Turkey. I realized that I was charged twice for my annual membership. Apple Subscriptions and Credit Card were both renewed and I just wanted to get a refund because of the duplicate payment. 

Thanks,

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Thank you. Could you please try canceling and requesting a refund for the subscription through Apple, and let me know if you are successful?

ilyastah
New Contributor

Glenn,

Someone contacted me about the refund and I was successful with it and it was actually refunded to my credit card. However, now I keep showing a free user rather than a premium. They told me to logout and reinstall but it didn’t solve the problem. I have an ongoing premium subscription left until March 2022 but right now I cannot use the software as I intended to since I have limited device switches left. They also stopped replying a few days ago although the case is still open.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @ilyastah,

I am glad you were able to get a refund for the Apple plan, I have escalated your ticket to have your account restored to Premium under the remaining plan. I apologize for the frustration.