cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robinwilli
Active Contributor

Unable to use lastpass on new laptop

Hi - i am currently unable to log in to lastpass using my new laptop. Browser extensions and the URL both fail to log in and i get a message asking me to either review my login information or check an email. 

I am not getting mails sent to me, i have checked all my folders including spam. 

I am able to use the service on my mobile device so i know the account credentials i am entering are correct. 

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Robinwilli
Active Contributor

Re: Unable to use lastpass on new laptop

does nobody have any answers? I am not getting any mails to confirm it is me attempting logging and support are not calling me when i try to raise a ticket. 

I don't think I'll be renewing my subscription given the poor support I've received so far. 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Robinwilli,

I've checked our email system and do see that LastPass Verification emails are being sent to your LastPass account email, the most recent being sent on 2021/08/26 at 9:10am UTC+0.

We would recommend checking your email account in a browser, instead of through a mail app or mail program, and making sure that these emails aren't being sent to the junk/spam folder instead of your inbox. We would also recommend checking your email settings to be sure no LastPass or LogMeIn email addresses are being blocked or are on the blocklist/blacklist. Additionally, please be sure these email addresses are added to your allowlist/whitelist in your email settings: support@lastpass.com, do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com, support-replies@logmein.com and then attempting to log in to LastPass again which will prompt a new Verification Email to be sent. The subject line of the email you're looking for is "LastPass Security Notification: Login attempt blocked"

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Robinwilli
Active Contributor

They are not. I have checked all folders including junk.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

it looks like you use Hotmail, please add the do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com    email address to your Safe Senders list in Hotmail.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!