cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dishco
New Contributor

Verify Linked Account dialog broken on Opera GX browser

As my company uses LastPass Enterprise we have access the LastPass Families as a Benefit. This i've signed up to and have completed the necesary verification in Chrome and FireFox. But, the process can't be completed in Opera GX browser.

Running the latest version of Opera GX the LastPass Vault, Verify Linked Account dialog is currently broken.
Selecting the link will open the dialog, but where you see user email address and location to enter the master password in other browsers (this works in Chrome and Firefox (both up to date), haven't tested any other browser). The dialog doesn't display as expected and so the verification can't be completed.

This is the Verify Linked Personal Account dialog as is displayed in the Opera GX browser

dishco_0-1628135110940.png

This is how it looks in both Chrome and FireFox

dishco_1-1628135205954.png

Is this something anyone else has encountered previously and figured out a resolution for? It's not the end of the world, but an annoyance and causes an amount of friction to using LastPass which needn't be present.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers,

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Verify Linked Account dialog broken on Opera GX browser

Hi @dishco 

I would suggest digging into the browsers privacy settings as it looks like it is not letting the dialog box load completely. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!