cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MIK426
New Contributor

What if I am unable to access the LastPass verification email?

I am sorry if it is rude or inappropriate to
you,since I use the online translation site.
I can't login because I can no longer access my registered gmail and I can't access my lastpass verification email.
I remember my master password and can use my registered phone number.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: What if I am unable to access the LastPass verification email?

Hi @MIK426,

If you have a paid account you can request a call back from Support and in the description of your issue include your alternate email address in case they cannot reach you on the phone. If you are a Free customer I can open a ticket for you. Click on my name and then Send a Message and provide me with your account email address and the email address you need Support to contact you with.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi @MIK426 

In your case, you have two options:  

1. Try to recover the password of your email itself so you can verify your location / device
  2. Create a case for Customer Support to manually verify your location / device by answering all of their security questions completely:  https://support.lastpass.com/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

MIK426
New Contributor

Thank you for your answer.I tried the first one, but couldn't do it.What do I need to do to get a second one done? Do I need to create a new account and join a premium plan?
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @MIK426,

Is your account under the same email address as the one you used to register for the community, or another email address? 

MIK426
New Contributor

Hi! I tapped on it by mistake and made it a solution. It is a different email address. I signed up for the community after I lost access to my lastpass email.
MIK426
New Contributor

If I have a different email address, would it be impossible to get them to respond to me, even if I sign up for a premium plan or something?
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @MIK426,

If you have a paid account you can request a call back from Support and in the description of your issue include your alternate email address in case they cannot reach you on the phone. If you are a Free customer I can open a ticket for you. Click on my name and then Send a Message and provide me with your account email address and the email address you need Support to contact you with.

MIK426
New Contributor

Thanks to you issuing a ticket and connecting me to support, I was able to log in successfully. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.