cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IrieMon69
New Contributor

Win 10 Store app - Software Licenses | License Key field can't be copied?

I've had an open ticket with support for a while, but thought I'd reach out here to check if this is common for every Win 10 desktop install, or just mine (same for all of my devices, so I have confirmed on multiple Win 10 installs).

Using a browser plugin, the License Key field within Software Licenses can be copied as needed; however when using the Win 10 desktop app it cannot; only options are paste and select all.

Desktop version is 4.5.2.0 - please let me know if this is a known issue or something that should be working properly based on your experiences.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Win 10 Store app - Software Licenses | License Key field can't be copied?

Hi @IrieMon69,

We have confirmed that when editing Software Licenses in the vault using the LastPass for Windows Desktop App the Copy option isn't there, while it is there when editing the same item in the web Vault. I've passed this feedback along to our development team as well to see if this can be changed/updated in future updates to the Windows app.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Win 10 Store app - Software Licenses | License Key field can't be copied?

Hi @IrieMon69,

We have confirmed that when editing Software Licenses in the vault using the LastPass for Windows Desktop App the Copy option isn't there, while it is there when editing the same item in the web Vault. I've passed this feedback along to our development team as well to see if this can be changed/updated in future updates to the Windows app.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post