cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
distress3
New Contributor

exported data, CSV is empty

Hello,

My free device switches has run out and i am locked to using the mobile version of LP. I am now trying to export my data from LP to switch to another password manager. The problem is my CSV is empty. It is only 51B and only contains the "url,username,password,totp,extra,name,grouping,fav" line. There is supposed to be a lot more entries. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: exported data, CSV is empty

Hi @distress3,

You should be able to export in a web browser even if your active device type is set to mobile, could you try following the steps here to see if your export then shows the data correctly? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-export-my-vault-data-while-logged-in-to-my-vau...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO

Hi @distress3,

You should be able to export in a web browser even if your active device type is set to mobile, could you try following the steps here to see if your export then shows the data correctly? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-export-my-vault-data-while-logged-in-to-my-vau...

View solution in original post

LastP_Stinks365
New Contributor

@RachelO I am facing a similar issue with LastPass and I'm really over it. 

I have 0 device switches left, active device type is also Mobile, and even though that apparently bears no relation to the export process I'm experiencing a lot of issues and I've never deleted a cache; I didn't even know that was a thing so I have information to export.  I'm on Google Chrome, and I'm using the web browser Last Pass extension as well as the actual website. 

I got to Advanced > Export or Advanced>Export> LastPass CSV File (if I'm using the extension). I get an email to verify the export. I start the process over again, like I'm prompted, and then I reenter my Master Password and NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!! I'VE DONE THIS 10 TIMES ALREADY! I do not understand what the problem is, but I clearly need help exporting this GD file because nothing I do is working. 

RachelO

Hello,

Could you try the export in a different browser, and also make sure that all popup/ad/content blockers are disabled in the browser as well, then trying the export again? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/export-your-passwords-and-secure-notes-lp040004